Rail industry finances and funding have become increasingly complex over time, so having a detailed view of whole-industry costs and revenue in one place to help inform effective and joined up decisions is more important than ever
‘Pay as you go’ roll-out announced for more than 90 rail stations in Greater Manchester and the West Midlands
- 'Tap in, tap out' coming to stations across Greater Manchester and the West Midlands next year.
- Part of plans to introduce 'pay as you go' into metropolitan areas outside London.
- Integration with bus and tram for a more seamless travel experience.
- An important step towards making fares and ticketing simpler and more convenient for customers.
- The Great British Rail Sale runs from 23 January to 29 January.
- 50% off train journeys across England and Wales between 30 January and 15 March.